Now that the show I was in is over, it's time to focus some of my creative juices into photography again. So here's what I'm thinking I should do for the next project: Letter of the Week. See, I want to do something managable... achievable... creative... and hopefully interesting. Mostly, I wanted it to be fun. Now, what's more fun than Seseme Street. I love how every episode of Seseme Street is brought to you by the letter ___. So I thought, why not posting a picture every week that is brought to you by a letter. And since there are 26 weeks left in 2010, I'm going to start with A and work myself right through to Z. I may even throw in a PPOD or a random thought or image as well. So here's the beginning of the next thing: 26 weeks, 26 letters, loads of fun.
Enjoy.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment